Welcome to Brooklyn's Tallest One Bedroom Condo.
With west and south exposure, PH46B is arguably the most special one bedroom condo in all of Brooklyn directly overlooking the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, Governor's Island and the Verrazano Bridge. Whether the unit is used as a primary residence, pied-a-terre or investment property, this place is for someone with a special appreciation for fine living. Having a glass of wine while watching Lady Liberty light up through the backdrop of a gorgeous sunset, walking steps away to the Sky Lounge where you can entertain your friends by the billiard table next to the cozy fireplace, relax with views of nearly all of New York City landmarks, or just get work done in the most amazing office-like space one can possible dream of - you will cherish all these memories for life!
The open, light-filled residence features eleven foot ceilings, walls of floor-to-ceiling windows, wide-plank oak floors, and designer hardware and fixtures. Clean lines and a thoughtful blend of natural surfaces form a tranquil living space.The masterpiece of this flexible layout is an ingenious rolling island designed to transform the kitchen into a social space, a cocktail bar or a cooking center. The generously sized living/dining area is large enough to accommodate a dining table seating four or six people for a wonderful dinner.
The Penthouse kitchen is outfitted to an exceedingly high standard with premium appliances and touches - a 30" Liebherr refrigerator, a Wolf 5-bruner gas cooktop, and built-in wall oven and microwave, and a Bosch dishwasher - that are elegantly complemented by the white quartz countertops and backsplash, warm gray walnut and white lacquer cabinetry, and a sleek out-venting exhaust hood with under-mount lighting. The spacious bedroom has an oasis feeling and it offers a very large closet. In the luxurious bathroom modern design is given a warm touch, with glistening white quartz walls and Lagos Azul limestone floors and shower walls; a large soaking tub, a white quartz sink and lacquer vanity. In addition, there is a Bosch W/D and the unit is tax abated for ten more years.
388 Bridge epitomizes a brand new era of luxury living in Brooklyn with an unmatched array of amenities:
- 24 hour doorman and concierge services.
- Valet service and Live-in super.
- 5th floor: Lounge/Party room, Gym, Media Room, Children's Playroom .
- 5000 SQ.FT outdoor terrace with barbecue grilling deck and separate children's play area.
- Sky Lounge offering stunning views of nearly all of NYC landmarks.
- 54th floor rooftop viewing terrace with barbecue grills and seating area.
- Bicycle storage, laundry central with extra large machines and a pet spa.
- Optional amenities: On-site Parking accessible through the lobby and Manhattan Athletic Club offering the ultimate workout experience.
- Just two blocks from City Point with Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas, Century 21 and City Target, TraderJoe's and the DeKalb Market Hall - an exciting dining experience with 40 food vendors anchored by Katz Deli.
- The Brooklyn Academy of Music, the Barclays Center and the site of the soon-to-come Apple Store and Whole Foods are a short walk away.
- Easy access to A,C,B,Q,R,F,G,2,3 & 4,5 trains and LIRR make for a fast commute anywhere in and out of the city. This is truly Brooklyn living at its best just one or two subway stops away from Manhattan!
Listing Agent: Edgar Zaldivar
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 156 Montague St
Office Phone: 718.780.8100
Updated: 20th October, 2017 10:19 AM.
388 Bridge St Brooklyn, NY