The Sandwich Shop is a successful "Fast Casual? restaurant concept that has become a well-known trendy Williamsburg icon from renowned published Venezuelan chef Clarisa Penzini and advertisement photographer Ricardo Picon.
Counting with a solid following of individuals and corporate clientele for caterings from Monday through Sunday at only 450sq ft in size it boasts sells at a steady average of $2200 to $4000 of gross revenue daily. The diversity of options, quality, unique recipes and outstanding investment in professional images, identity and defined marketing strategy makes The Sandwich Shop a winning investment. It counts with an efficient kitchen, only 6 employees and a cost saving time to labor work frame.
Reasons for sale are international media projects, restaurant consulting and professional endeavors outside of The Shop. Post sale consulting and follow up can be negotiated.
Online marketing highlights: www.thesandwichshopbk.com
1) Strong Instagram presence, over 7K followers @thesandwichshopbk
2) Original high quality content (professional photography and stories, over 100 produced high quality Menu images)
3) Number 1 on Google search Rankings as per the word "Sandwich Shop? (organically achieved)
4) Google 4.5 Stars Over 60 Reviews
5) Yelp 4 Stars Over 90 Reviews
6) Grubhub 4.5 Stars 1083 votes over 90% of positive acceptance
7) 2800 Web page visits a month
Services include: Simple operation-counter service, eat-in, carry out & delivery + On-line/smartphone ordering available. Location boasts sliding glass windows that open to Grand Street. Perfectly situated in Brooklyn, 5 minutes away from major subway lines. -Leased space $1,905 a month ( 7 years remaining out of 10 year lease)SqFt: 450sqf -2 wks on-site comprehensive training -Net sales 2016: $576,372.91 (Aprox $1300 per sqf) -Net sales 2017 $826,791.38 (Aprox $1900 per sqf)
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 575 Madison Ave
Office Phone: 212.891.7000
Listing Agent: Anelisa Benzo
Updated: 19th November, 2018 2:57 PM.
658 Grand St Brooklyn, NY