FULLY RENOVATED APARTMENT NOW PRE-LEASING
Ask about our Summer 2017 Incentives!
Come home to this newly renovated one bedroom home featuring extra-large windows with western exposure. This one of a kind home boasts updated premium finishes including wide plank floors, custom closet storage, premium Blomberg and Kitchen Aid kitchen appliances, and in unit Bosch washer/dryer!
- Living | oversized space enough for personalized design
- Bathroom | Rain shower head, custom vanity with built-in cabinets, deep soaker tub, elegant subway tile and Chevron flooring
- Kitchen | gloss white cabinets, Calcutta quartz countertops, and superior stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Kitchen Aid
- 24-Hour Attentive Door Attendant/Concierge
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Two large Terraces with Grill Stations and Sun Lounging Areas
- 24-Hour On-Site Laundry
- Pet Friendly (Dog & Cat)
- Communal Work Space/Media Lounge with Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-House Management Office with Professionals Available 7 Days a Week
- Live-In Superintendent
- Indoor Parking
- Eco-Friendly Community
- 1 Train: W 23rd St/7th Ave (1-minute walk)
- C/E Train: W 23rd St/8th Ave (3-minute walk)
- F/M Train: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PATH: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PENN STATION: W 34th St./8th Ave (15-minute walk)
The Chelsea is within close proximity to high-end retail and iconic Manhattan attractions, including:
- Whole Foods Market, for your grocery and home needs (1-minute walk)
- Chelsea Market, for one-of-a-kind restaurants, bars, and coffee shops (10-minute walk)
- Eataly, the largest Italian marketplace in the world (5-minute walk)
- The High Line, an aerial park showcasing the best of modern urban landscaping (15-minute walk)
- Madison Square Park, for annual art installations and Madison Square Eats (5-minute walk)
- Madison Square Garden, to watch the Knicks or Rangers play (10-minute walk)
- Herald Square, for the worldâs biggest Macys among many other shopping destinations (10-minute walk)
- Chelsea Piers, for youth classes and summer camps and adult sports leagues (20-minute walk)
NO FEE! Welcome to this lovely one bedroom one bathroom apartment with terrace.This rental home is located in one of the most sought after Manhattan neighborhoods. The property is surrounded by great eateries, excellent shopping and public transportation. Call Sandy, The Adkins / Guzman Team at...
Listing ID 2792654
Welcome to The Grove, an Urban Oasis set in heart of prime Chelsea between 7th and 8th Avenues along tranquil, tree-lined West 19th Street. Features of this fabulous 1 bedroom apartment WITH PRIVATE OUTDOOR TERRANCE AND 1 MONTH FREE RENT (for lease commencing before 7/15) include High End...
Listing ID 2816252
Beautiful high floor home with stunning skyline and river views. One of the best layouts in the renowned, amenity laden Caledonia Tower. Apartment features include generous great room with separate dinging area, kitchen with premium appointments, washer & dryer in apartment, large walk in...
Listing ID 1474171
Welcome to London Terrace Towers where one will find a lovely and high styled (FULLY FURNISHED) turn-key residence. This high-floor exterior corner 1 bed, 1 bath apartment boasts southwestern exposures (fabulous sunsets) and cascading light through-out the day. The views are spectacular and...
Listing ID 2735616
Beautiful one bedroom apartment with a great closet space. There are plenty of dining and shopping options in the area. Close to many major train stations.
Listing ID 2826904
High floor 1 bedroom 1 bathroom facing north. Apartment features unobstructed view of Empire State building, stainless steel kitchen, floor to ceiling windows, in home washer & dryer, great closets and solar shades. Located in Manhattan''s Chelsea neighborhood, this NYC apartment rental...
Listing ID 2808119
Listing Agent: John Ramonetti
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 140 Franklin St
Office Phone: 212.965.6000
Updated: 26th July, 2017 5:09 PM.
160 West 24th St New York, NY