FULLY RENOVATED APARTMENT NOW PRE-LEASING
Ask about our Summer 2017 Incentives!
Come home to this newly renovated one bedroom home featuring extra-large windows with eastern exposure. This one of a kind home boasts updated premium finishes including wide plank floors, walk-in closet, premium Blomberg and Kitchen Aid kitchen appliances, and in unit Bosch washer/dryer!
- Living | oversized space enough for personalized design
- Bathroom | Rain shower head, custom vanity with built-in cabinets, deep soaker tub, elegant subway tile and Chevron flooring
- Kitchen | gloss white cabinets, Calcutta quartz countertops, and superior stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Kitchen Aid
- 24-Hour Attentive Door Attendant/Concierge
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Two large Terraces with Grill Stations and Sun Lounging Areas
- 24-Hour On-Site Laundry
- Pet Friendly (Dog & Cat)
- Communal Work Space/Media Lounge with Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-House Management Office with Professionals Available 7 Days a Week
- Live-In Superintendent
- Indoor Parking
- Eco-Friendly Community
- 1 Train: W 23rd St/7th Ave (1-minute walk)
- C/E Train: W 23rd St/8th Ave (3-minute walk)
- F/M Train: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PATH: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PENN STATION: W 34th St./8th Ave (15-minute walk)
The Chelsea is within close proximity to high-end retail and iconic Manhattan attractions, including:
- Whole Foods Market, for your grocery and home needs (1-minute walk)
- Chelsea Market, for one-of-a-kind restaurants, bars, and coffee shops (10-minute walk)
- Eataly, the largest Italian marketplace in the world (5-minute walk)
- The High Line, an aerial park showcasing the best of modern urban landscaping (15-minute walk)
- Madison Square Park, for annual art installations and Madison Square Eats (5-minute walk)
- Madison Square Garden, to watch the Knicks or Rangers play (10-minute walk)
- Herald Square, for the worldâs biggest Macys among many other shopping destinations (10-minute walk)
- Chelsea Piers, for youth classes and summer camps and adult sports leagues (20-minute walk)
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apt21 Chelsea offers stylish apartments in New York City. Our Chelsea apartments feature oak hardwood flooring and modern kitchens complete with stainless steel appliances. Enjoy our 24-hour concierge and doorman, premier resident services offered by our friendly and helpful...
Listing ID 2758624
Beautifully renovated One bedroom / One bath apartment features a spacious living room and separate kitchen. Great finishes and spacious layout. Call or Email - Karol Kwiatkowski at Douglas Elliman today to schedule an appointment to view this great space.
Listing ID 2820652
Travel through the private gate and along the walkway of Stonehenge Gardens and you will find a cozy, set back building hidden between 14th and 15th streets. An incredible location, quiet setting and cozy atmosphere matched with a vibrant neighborhood filled with restaurants, bars and shops make...
Listing ID 2845978
Fully furnished north facing, bright, tasteful one bedroom located in far West Chelsea or Platinum Coast in the midst of the trendy art galleries and shops. Hardwood floors throughout, ample closets, large windows with views of Empire State Building, and newly constructed towers of Hudson Yards....
Listing ID 2712547
A magnificent junior one bedroom home with in-unit washer & dryer next to the High Line with Hudson River view and is filled with light and class for rent. Amazing views of downtown New York, the Hudson River and the Meatpacking district await you. The appliances and finishes are top of the...
Listing ID 2750286
MOST DESIRABLE LUXURY residence, located in NY's SOFI (lower Fifth Ave. or South Fifth) district. Walking distance from MADISON SQ. PARK, just off of FIFTH AVE and a cool walk from your midtown or downtown office. SPACIOUS, LUXURY 1 Bedroom w/ FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOWS throughout. Spectacular City...
Listing ID 2748059
Listing Agent: Linda-Ellen Timpone
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 774 Broadway
Office Phone: 212.965.6000
Updated: 19th September, 2017 7:40 PM.
160 West 24th St New York, NY