FULLY RENOVATED APARTMENT NOW PRE-LEASING
Ask about our Summer 2017 Incentives!
Come home to this newly renovated one bedroom home featuring extra-large windows with eastern exposure. This one of a kind home boasts updated premium finishes including wide plank floors, walk-in closet, premium Blomberg and Kitchen Aid kitchen appliances, and in unit Bosch washer/dryer!
- Living | oversized space enough for personalized design
- Bathroom | Rain shower head, custom vanity with built-in cabinets, deep soaker tub, elegant subway tile and Chevron flooring
- Kitchen | gloss white cabinets, Calcutta quartz countertops, and superior stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Kitchen Aid
- 24-Hour Attentive Door Attendant/Concierge
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Two large Terraces with Grill Stations and Sun Lounging Areas
- 24-Hour On-Site Laundry
- Pet Friendly (Dog & Cat)
- Communal Work Space/Media Lounge with Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-House Management Office with Professionals Available 7 Days a Week
- Live-In Superintendent
- Indoor Parking
- Eco-Friendly Community
- 1 Train: W 23rd St/7th Ave (1-minute walk)
- C/E Train: W 23rd St/8th Ave (3-minute walk)
- F/M Train: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PATH: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PENN STATION: W 34th St./8th Ave (15-minute walk)
The Chelsea is within close proximity to high-end retail and iconic Manhattan attractions, including:
- Whole Foods Market, for your grocery and home needs (1-minute walk)
- Chelsea Market, for one-of-a-kind restaurants, bars, and coffee shops (10-minute walk)
- Eataly, the largest Italian marketplace in the world (5-minute walk)
- The High Line, an aerial park showcasing the best of modern urban landscaping (15-minute walk)
- Madison Square Park, for annual art installations and Madison Square Eats (5-minute walk)
- Madison Square Garden, to watch the Knicks or Rangers play (10-minute walk)
- Herald Square, for the worldâs biggest Macys among many other shopping destinations (10-minute walk)
- Chelsea Piers, for youth classes and summer camps and adult sports leagues (20-minute walk)
NO FEE! Welcome to this lovely one bedroom one bathroom apartment. This rental home is located in one of the most sought after Manhattan neighborhoods. The property is surrounded by great eateries, excellent shopping and public transportation.
Listing ID 2792649
No Fee! Luxury 1 bed/1bath apartment on a high floor with renovated kitchen and bath and great views! Fantastic building has beautiful lobby, laundry facilities, health club, social rooms and roof terrace.Call Becky or Ro, The Adkins/Guzman Team at 917-981-9353 to view.
Listing ID 2817619
Our Chelsea apartments feature oak hardwood flooring and modern kitchens complete with stainless steel appliances. Enjoy our 24-hour concierge and doorman, premier resident services offered by our friendly and helpful staff, and breathtaking views of New York City from our rooftop terrace. Enjoy...
Listing ID 2787705
Beautiful and Spacious one bedroom apartment features large living room with pass through kitchen, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances all in the center of Manhattan's sought after neighborhood of Chelsea.
Listing ID 2792659
This is unique 1 bed duplex with a large private terrace on West 15th Street between 7th and 8th Ave in Chelsea!! The apartment features high ceilings, greenhouse kitchen ceiling, 2 fireplaces, exposed brick, plenty of closets, each room has a new A/C, the kitchen will have new white cabinets and...
Listing ID 2760487
No Fee! Luxury 1 bed/1bath on high floor with gorgeous views, renovated kitchen and bath. Fantastic building has beautiful lobby, doorman, laundry facility, health club and roof terrace. Within blocks of grocery store, trains, shops, restaurants and parks!Call Becky or Ro, The Adkins/Guzman Team at...
Listing ID 2817557
Listing Agent: James Ferrando
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 575 Madison Ave
Office Phone: 212.965.6000
Updated: 28th July, 2017 8:09 AM.
160 West 24th St New York, NY