MINT 2875 SF private full floor sun-flooded residence in full service boutique doorman condominium in prime SoHo featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, windowed kitchen with separate breakfast area and 644 SF terrace off the living room and approx. 10'6" ceilings.
The residence features:
- Full-floor condominium with private elevator entry
- North/East/West exposures
- Interior: 2,875 SF / Exterior: 644 SF
- 3 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms
- Gracious formal gallery leads to large living room with access to the terrace
- Open chef's kitchen with separate breakfast area, custom quarter sawn black walnut and stainless steel cabinetry, Bethel white granite countertops from Vermont, Gaggenau, Miele, and Sub-Zero appliances, wine cooler and additional refrigerators drawers by Sub-Zero
- Large master suite features access to the expansive terrace, large dressing room and luxurious master bathroom with book-matched Carrara marble slabs, soaking sub, and separate marble shower stall
- Two additional bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Large separate laundry room
- Wide-plank hardwood floors
- Ceiling height approximately 10'6"
- Multi-zone central air conditioning
- Lutron lighting
- Pre-wired for AV systems
- Full electric shade system
- Private laundry room with access to service hallway
- Private storage on the floor
Developed in 2008 by RFR Holding LLC, 350 West Broadway was designed by Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects with a glass and champagne aluminum façade and interiors by William T. Georgis. The boutique building has just seven residences and features a 24-hour doorman and is situated in the heart of Soho surrounded by some of New York City's best shopping, dining, and nightlife.
For marketing illustration purposes only, the 6th floor unit at 350 West Broadway is described as a Three Bedroom residence, which does not conform to the legal bedroom count for administrative purposes in New York City.
ZERO MONTHLIES - NO MAINTENANCE This meticulously reimagined loft on the most quiet and desirable block, epitomize SoHo loft living at it's finest. The custom build out and full renovation took well over a year and spared no expense.8 5/8 inch European Oak grace the homes expansive footprint....
Listing ID 3518976
This magnificent duplex penthouse has been meticulously designed and constructed to create a chic, sexy and dramatic home. ODA-Architecture has conceived a serene atmosphere suitable for living and entertaining, consisting of 3-bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2 stunning irrigated terraces. The perfect...
Listing ID 3297277
This gracious 2,399 SF, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom residences features South and East views, 10' ceilings, and 6 inch wide-plank white oak floors throughout. A formal entry foyer leads to a breathtaking corner great room and open kitchen ideal for both entertaining and daily living. Floor-to-ceiling...
Listing ID 2633106
Unlike any other property in SoHo, 565 Broome SoHo offers the luxury and convenience of a private covered porte cochere with automated parking, expansive views and 17,000 square feet of amenities. 565 Broome Soho is Pritzker Prize-winning architect Renzo Piano's first New York City residential...
Listing ID 2512030
Introducing the 4th floor at 459 West Broadway, a one of a kind home that defines Manhattan luxury living. Located on one of the most coveted blocks in Soho, this home resides in a 50-foot wide landmark building with a gorgeous circa 1900s façade. Designed by Steffen Design Studio and Architect...
Listing ID 3479238
Presenting the most unique & luxurious living experience you will find in Manhattan's premier, coveted Soho neighborhood! This rare, one-of-a- kind 20' single-standing residence is unlike anything in the area, and with an additional 2600 sq ft of available FAR, offers the potential to create an...
Listing ID 2919307
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 575 Madison Ave
Office Phone: 212.891.7000
Listing Agent: Lauren Muss
Updated: 18th October, 2018 9:21 AM.
350 West Broadway New York, NY