Fully Furnished for $10,500 or Unfurnished for $9,950
Beautifully laid out by renowned architect Ismeal Leyva and lavishly furnished by a professional interior designer this spacious 1628 sqft 2 bedroom/2.5 bath with study/den at Place 57 is now available. This corner apartment features floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for sweeping city views and fantastic light (SWE exposure). This unique & beautiful layout with a 13' gallery isolates the sound between the living and bedroom areas as well creating a nice feeling of separation and openness. Other features include beautiful Brazilian hardwood floors, 9' ceilings, generous closet space (master has 4 closets including a walk-in closet). Place 57 is almost new construction and is considered one of the most attractive glass towers in the city.
Centrally located on the world famous 57th street corridor across the street from Whole Foods - the building is steps to Central Park, as well as the best restaurants and shopping in New York.
- Picturesque view down iconic 57th street
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
- Corner unit with windows throughout
- 24-hour concierge / doorman
- Top Notch appliances/finishings include Viking stove, Viking refrigerator, Duravit, Toto, Waterworks
- Washer/dryer in unit (Large 3.8 cubic feet Capacity)
- Resident's lounge, Fitness center, Outdoor garden and Children's playroom
- Blocks away from Whole Foods (across the street), Tiffany's, Bergdorf, Louis Vuitton, Armani and most of Fifth Avenue shopping district
- Study/Den is converted from the Eat-in-Kitchen with large windows
- Close proximity to 4 major subways (2-4 blocks away)
- Very large B&B Italia styled L-sectional sofa
- Very large B&B Italia styled Dining Table for 8 people (max 10-12)
- Platform king size bed with high end Serta pillow-top mattress
- Platform queen size bed with high end Serta mattress
- White w/ grey vein marbled custom desk in study/den
- High end Audio System throughout in Living Room, Bedroom and Study (Bowers & Wilkerson Nautilus 802 Studio Speakers, Mcintosh MC-402 amplifier, Bel Canto DAC, KEF Reference Speakers, Classe Integrated amp, Nakamichi SoundSpace system)
- Modern abstract paintings and photographs throughout all rooms
- Full All-Clad pots & pans
- Full Royal Doulton Signature Series Fine China set for 8 guests
- Full J.A. Henckel sknife set
- Villeroy & Boch tableware
- Nespresso Machine
- Almost all needs to move in for a 5-star living
Spacious, mint, high floor, corner apartment in an exceptional full service condominium.An entrance gallery with powder room leads into the spacious double exposed living/dining room with floor to ceiling wrap around windows which provide exceptional light. The windowed eat-in kitchen features...
Listing ID 2574930
This one of a kind two bedroom, two bathroom penthouse is located at the renowned Ritz Plaza. The residence offers a rarely available 2,000 square foot private terrace, which provides unobstructed, panoramic views of the city. This newly renovated home offers southern, eastern and northern...
Listing ID 2785494
The Cassa Residences offer flexible short or long term options with furnished and unfurnished availability. Welcome to 37A, the exceptionally proportioned and perfectly laid out split 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom at Cassa Hotel & Residences now available for lease. 37A is a uniquely spacious option...
Listing ID 2617623
The pleasure of 180 degree views of Central Park, the Manhattan skyline, and the Thanksgiving Parade is yours from the large living room/dining room of this wonderful 2 bedroom 2 bath residence on Billionaire's Row. Yours too is a direct Central Park view from the spacious private master bedroom...
Listing ID 2783852
Available July 1st, Stunning Stella Tower 2-bedroom with breathtaking skyline views! This luxurious 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath condo sprawls over 1,700 square feet and boasts an impeccable design dramatized by sun-flooded, open living spaces. The airiness offered by soaring 11' beamed ceilings is...
Listing ID 2724557
Listing Agent: Neal Patel
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 774 Broadway
Office Phone: 212.995.5357
Updated: 27th June, 2017 5:38 AM.
207 East 57th St New York, NY