MAGNIFICENT UWS 2 BEDROOM/2 BATH PENTHOUSE WITH TWO TERRACES -- ON ONE OF NYC'S MOST COVETED & HISTORIC PARK BLOCKS...
Live amongst the twinkling lights in this sophisticated, pristine sun-filled gem... Just steps from Central Park in a Landmark building designed by famed architect Rosario Candela, this gorgeous home's turn-key elegance radiates immediately upon entry. The impeccably appointed and thoughtfully designed residence features a gracious, open layout and generously proportioned rooms, including a windowed formal dining room for 10 with two skylights, and a master bedroom that boasts a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom, as well as direct access to one of the home's two huge, beautifully landscaped terraces. Enjoy several months of the year outdoors -- dining, entertaining and taking in the views of Central Park and the historic buildings on legendary west 67th street.
Top-of-the-line features include:
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Central Air and Heating
- Sonos sound system with built-in speakers in every room
- Custom millwork & wainscoting throughout
- Carrera marble countertops
- Custom Bosch dishwasher
- Custom Sub-Zero fridge and freezer
- Bertazzoni stainless steel range
- Remote-controlled terrace awning
- Exquisite light fixtures throughout, including Lindsay Adelman chandelier in dining room
- Remote-controlled shades on skylights and the all-windowed DR wall
- Meticulously restored original casement windows
- Custom-made stained-glass pocket doors
- New hardwood floors throughout
- Custom wood blinds and window treatments
Built in 1928 by famed architect Rosario Candela, this prestigious and highly sought after landmarked building is comprised of 39 units, is pet-friendly and features a part-time doorman, porter, live-in super, bicycle room and a newly renovated laundry room in the basement. Only 2 penthouse apartments grace the top floor, adding even more charm and privacy to this spectacular residence. Call or email asap to schedule a private showing.
Listing Agent: Julie Harding
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 1995 Broadway
Office Phone: 212.362.9600
Updated: 25th February, 2018 9:18 AM.
40 West 67th St New York, NY