Upon entering this residence a gracious foyer leads the way to a spacious living/dining space anchored by a practical rolling island designed to transform the kitchen into a social gathering space or a cocktail bar. The home features wide-plank oak floors and it boasts 10'2 high ceilings with walls of windows for breathtaking sunrise and endless Brooklyn views - including the Fort Green Park, the Barclays Center and Prospect Park.
Whether the unit is used as a primary residence, pied-a-terre or investment property, this place is for someone with a special appreciation for fine living. Enjoying a morning coffee while watching Brooklyn's skyline through the backdrop of a gorgeous sunrise, walking steps away to the Sky Lounge where you can entertain by the billiard table next to the cozy fireplace, or relax with views of nearly all of New York City landmarks in the most amazing space one can dream of - this apartment at 388 Bridge will fulfill every wish on your list! The tax abatement in place until 2027 allows for low real estate taxes of only $34 a month.
The kitchen features white quartz countertops and backsplash, warm grey walnut cabinets and a concealed pantry. Top of the line appliances include a Liebherr refrigerator, Viking gas cooktop, and Bosch convection wall oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The generously sized bedroom offers a customized walk-in closed. The bathroom features a custom designed white quartz cast sink, a mirrored vanity and a bathtub shower. Extra storage is available with a large second closet in the hallway and extra space in the laundry room next to the stackable Bosch washer/dryer.
388 Bridge epitomizes a brand new era of luxury living in Brooklyn with an unmatched array of amenities:
- 24 hour doorman and concierge services.
- Valet service and Live-in super.
- 5th floor: Lounge/Party room, Gym, Media Room, Children's Playroom.
- 5000 SQ.FT outdoor terrace with barbecue grilling deck and children's playground.
- Sky Lounge offering stunning views of nearly all of NYC landmarks.
- 54th floor rooftop viewing terrace with barbecue grills and seating area.
- Bicycle storage, laundry central with extra large machines and a pet spa.
- Optional amenities: On-site Parking accessible through the lobby and Manhattan Athletic Club offering the ultimate workout experience.
Situated at heart of Downtown Brooklyn, 388 Bridge is the most convenient location that Brooklyn has to offer:
- Two blocks away from City Point with Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas, Century 21 and City Target, TraderJoe's and the DeKalb Market Hall - an exciting dining experience with 40 food vendors anchored by Katz Deli.
- The Brooklyn Academy of Music, the Barclays Center and the Apple Store and Whole Foods 365 Store are a short walk away.
- Easy access to A,C,B,Q,R,F,G,2,3 & 4,5 trains and LIRR make for a fast commute anywhere in and out of the city. This is truly Brooklyn living at its best!
Listing Agent: Rita van Straten
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 156 Montague
Office Phone: 718.780.8100
Updated: 24th April, 2018 8:22 PM.
388 Bridge St Brooklyn, NY