* Listed rent is net effective, based on a gross rent of $3,102.75 and 1 Month Free
461 Dean Street is a one-of-a-kind luxury building with beautiful residences designed by industry leading architects. It is located at the nexus of some of Brooklynâs most vibrant neighborhoods (Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Greene, and Prospect Heights) offering immediate proximity to 11 subway lines: 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q, R, C, and G, trains.
(Photographs of our interiors should be used to reference the apartment finishes. Please see floor plans for variations in layout.)
- floor to ceiling windows w/ solar shades
- wide plank walnut flooring
- custom closet build-outs
- washers & dryers in each unit
- kitchens are outfitted with custom cabinetry
- Caesarstone countertops w/ stone backsplashes
- stainless steel GE appliances
- integrated dishwashers & microwaves
Lovely one bedroom for rent in Prime Prospect Heights, Brooklyn. The apartment is in a quiet and well maintained building, on a classic tree-lined street. North facing windows, back yard view with huge oak tree, LAUNDRY & STORAGE in the basement, exposed brick in bathroom, 3 closets in...
Listing ID 3966404
2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM APARTMENT!!!Be the first to live in this newly renovated, nicely laid out, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment. The bedrooms have their own closets and are located at opposite ends to provide excellent privacy. One of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower bath. There is a open kitchen...
Listing ID 3925689
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 111 Fifth
Office Phone: 212.645.4040
Listing Agent: Samantha Bhatty
Updated: 16th October, 2019 9:12 AM.
461 Dean St Brooklyn, NY