PROPERTY AUCTION! Turn of the century, 4 story 2 family brownstone on one of the finest blocks in the Clinton Hill Historic District!
This 4-story pre-war gem offers endless possibilities and can be utilized as a spacious owners triplex with a garden apartment rental unit, a single family residence, or retain its current configuration as a two family double duplex.
The brownstone boasts original hardwood floors, high ceilings, pocket doors, five original marble fireplace mantels, original shutters and original woodwork.
There's also a formal dining room that opens up to an expansive kitchen on the parlor floor and also to outdoor space..
475 Waverly Avenue will be delivered fully vacant and ready to be returned to its original splendor!
The property is in need of renovation and is being sold AS IS.
The Barclay Center, Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), Mark Morris Dance studio, City Point, and countless trendy restaurants, cafes, and retail shops are all within minutes.
Atlantic Avenue Terminal very close by and features 11 subway lines,the LIRR, and a number of bus lines in the vicinity.*PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD BY AUCTION. THE REFERENCED PRICE REPRESENTS THE SUGGESTED OPENING BID AND NOT THE PRICE OF THE PROPERTY.*MARCH 5TH- BIDS ALONG WITH 10% DOWNPAYMENT ARE DUE. THE WINNING BIDDER CAN FINANCE THE REMAINING 90% BUT THEY MUST CLOSE OR RISK THE ESCROW.*MARCH 9TH- AUCTON DATE FOR POTENTIAL WINNING BID..*MARCH 15TH- COURT DATE TO CONFIRM AUCTION.*IF INTERESTED IN THE BIDDING PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Listing Agent: Marsha Yarde
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 325 Court Street
Office Phone: 718.522.2929
Updated: 25th February, 2018 10:19 PM.
475 Waverly Avenue Brooklyn, NY