Never lived in, newly constructed 2,697 square foot 4-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence with 10-foot ceilings and open chef's kitchen with north, west, and southern views of the Hudson River and beyond.
The residence features:
- 4 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms
- Private elevator landing welcomes you into a gracious entry gallery connecting all main areas of the home
- Corner great room with custom open Molteni kitchen with cerused white oak cabinetry, Calacatta Borghini marble island with book-matched waterfall countertop and backsplash, Dornbracht fixtures, two pantries and top-of-the-line appliances by Wolf, Miele, and Sub-Zero, including side-by-side refrigerator and freezer, 5-burner gas cooktop with built-in vented canopy hood, integrated dishwasher, wall oven with warming drawer, steam oven, speed oven, wine refrigerator, and integrated coffee system
- Luxurious master suite offers south and west-facing water views, large walk-in closet, and master bathroom with radiant heated floors, travertine stone slab walls, custom white marble slab double vanity with Dornbracht fixtures, as well as freestanding BluStone soaking tub, separate shower stall, and private water closet
- Three additional bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms
- Utility room with washer and vented dryer
- Separate service entrance
- Oak flooring
- Multi-zone air conditioning
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
111 Murray Street is a full-service condominium rising some 800 feet across 64 stories with 157 residences with architecture by Kohn Pedersen Fox, residence interiors by David Mann, amenities and public spaces by Dvid Rockwell and landscape architecture by Edmund Hollander, all developed by a partnership of Fisher Brothers, Witkoff, and New Valley.
In addition to the 24-hour doorman and concierge, there are over 20,000 square feet of private indoor and outdoor spaces spanning two levels. The amenities are comprised of:
- Two pools
- 3,000 SF fitness center with separate movement studio
- Residents lounge
- Private dining room with demonstration kitchen
- Wellness suite with heated hammam, steam room, sauna, treatment rooms, and hair salon
- Children's playroom with interactive imagination playground and adjoining catering kitchen
- Teen room
- Media room
- Stunning landscaped gardens that seamlessly integrate the interiors and the outdoors
This highly prized 3,627 square feet true Tribeca loft home with soaring high ceilings boasts fantastic north and south exposure with gleaming light throughout the day. The gracious living and dining room has a built in sleek gas fireplace and features 5-inch plank hardwood floors throughout....
Listing ID 3437375
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 575 Madison Ave
Office Phone: 212.891.7000
Listing Agent: Lauren Muss
Updated: 18th October, 2018 3:38 PM.
111 Murray St New York, NY