This highly unique, 12th floor, over-sized apartment (with approx. 1,800 sq. ft. of interior space and approx. 600 sq. ft. of outdoor space/private terrace) has a 270° unobstructed view of the city. Bask in the sunlight on your expansive one-of-a-kind terrace in this gracious apartment currently configured with three bedrooms, (3rd can be an office), and three and one half bathrooms! Conveniently located in Midtown, this sprawling sun flooded apartment on the 12th floor is perfect for entertaining and private living. As you enter into the gracious foyer, you are greeted by the over-sized living room taking the center stage of the apartment. The open and sun-flooded space with new blonde hardwood floors is very large and easily fits both a dining room and living room. The large windows transition to the private terrace just off of these communal spaces. The terrace is large enough for entertaining and offers marvelous city views from the North, West and South. This apartment and terrace is a rare find in Manhattan, as there is no building to obstruct the view within a block in any direction, allowing for 270° views. Adjacent to the living room is the recently renovated kitchen, also offering an abundance of natural sunlight, with high-end appliances such as a Miele dishwasher, GE stove top and microwave as well as dark stone and a white tiled backsplash.
• Huge master bedroom with a full wall of double windows and unobstructed northern views
• Extensive custom-built closet space in the master bedroom and a large walk-in closet
• Large master bath with a soaking tub as well as a gorgeous marble half bathroom with a large rain shower head w/sink and vanity
• Spectacular private terrace offering grand outdoor living and al fresco dining
• Full third bathroom and is easily accessible for living and/or entertaining
• Abundant storage and closet space
• The Gaylord is a full-service, luxury building with excellent financials
• Pet friendly
• Fully-equipped fitness center
• Landscaped common roof deck
• Laundry room
• Internal access garage with a reduced rate for shareholders
• Pied-a-terre and co-purchasers are permitted
New to Market: Sophisticated three bedroom, two bath plus den in pristine, model-perfect condition beckons. The gracious marble-tiled foyer leads into an inviting and light filled living-room basking in southern light. The designer kitchen features Calacatta gold marble slab counter-tops,...
Listing ID 3085940
Listing Agent: Howard Margolis
Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman 575 Madison Ave
Office Phone: 212.891.7000
Updated: 25th April, 2018 8:54 AM.
251 East 51st St New York, NY